If you are responsible for filing the VAT in the business or on behalf of clients, then please read this guide. It details how VAT is handled in Ireland and also how to do your VAT correctly on SortMyBooks. It contains links to how-to articles and useful checklists.
Articles in this section
- RTD ARTD - How to complete the ARTD report on ROS using the SortMyBooks ARTD Report
- SortMyBooks VAT Guide for Irish Businesses
- VAT 3 Return Checklist
- Irish Vat Rates to Charge - Revenue List
- VAT Moss - Mini One Stop Shop, Sales to Europe
- How to do a VAT 3 return
- VAT on Sales outside of your own country
- How do I record a VAT payment?
- How do I record a VAT Refund or Payroll Tax Refund?
- Revenue information on Irish VAT return for Intra EU trading