If you are using Bank of Ireland business and you want to be able to upload your bank transactions straight into SortMyBooks you first have to learn how to download them from Bank of Ireland. We've written up a method here for downloading your transactions from your BOI Online.
Articles in this section
- How to use AutoEntry to convert paper or PDF bank statements to SortMyBooks upload files
- Enabling Live Bank Feeds on Bank of Ireland
- Petty Cash Imprest
- Detailed lesson on setting up bank accounts
- How to download Bank Of Ireland Business transactions
- Can I import information from my online banking?
- How to enter uncleared cheques from previous accounts
- How do I record bank charges?
- How do I do a bank reconciliation?
- How do I view or print off a reconciled bank account?